Split Commercial and Business Operations “Demand” and Construction Operations “Supply”
- Create Profit & Loss responsibility within Demand for the complete lifecycle of projects. Profit & Loss are organized at project level and bundled at Business Unit level.
- Achieve Operational Excellence in Supply through better utilization and allocation of company resources.
- Apply best-in-class project management, safety principles and quality standards.
- Supply Unit has a budget responsibility to deliver projects on time and according to budget.
- All support functions are centralized to keep better control and assure higher efficiency through standardized processes and procedures. The focus is lies achieving higher efficiency while realizing economies of scale.
- In order to optimally service Supply and Demand organisations, the Enablers have a representative at project or area of level.
Be Customer Focused:
- Increase the focus on our customers, by providing them with dedicated contact points throughout the lifecycle of and opportunity. Build better customer relations to ensure delivery and higher share at our accounts.
- Invest in Account Management and Business Development activities, ensuring a central view on all opportunities at existing and new customers to create a culture of entrepreneurial thinking that allows the organization to move from reactive to pro-active behavior.
- Three Business Units are focused on existing customers in Transportation, Utilities, and Urban & Residential Industries “Horizon 1″, while Emergent Business Unit focus on future customers, future capabilities and new Geographies “Horizons 2 & 3″.
- We have just rolled-out our Project Management framework (ITQAN). Our framework is based on multiple stage gates approvals to be granted by a project chairman to minimize risks during the project life cycle from the opportunity selection all the way to the project closure with the client. ITQAN Framework is a dynamic and flexible framework that considers different governance levels which suits our new and ongoing projects.
- Strong governance mechanisms is set throughout the company to being discipline in using standards and procedures to minimize corporate risk.
- Ensure compliance to defined processes by automating processes as much as possible.
- Achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness.